Gilboy automotive is proud to announce that our partner Daku Auto Body Shop has been selected to be the VW Certified Collision Repair Facility for the Lehigh Valley and the surrounding areas.
Has your Volkswagen been in an accident or suffered some dents from its adventures on the Pennsylvania and New Jersey’s roads? Let’s face it, accidents happen. Volkswagen of America knows this stressful to deal with. So to make this trying time easier, they created a national network of Certified Collision Repair Facilities (VWCCRF). The VWCCRF has experienced collision repair technicians that will restore your VW baby to where it will look and drive like new.
Keep It Genuine. Keep It Safe.
What is a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility?
As a Factory-Certified Collision Repair Facility, Daku’s Auto Body Shop, the technicians have undergone extensive training in the proper use of the factory-approved repair equipment, tools, and technologies to meet Volkswagen's exact safety standards and specifications. The Repair Facility also uses only Volkswagen-approved tools.
Taking your car to a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility ensures that:
- The work will be performed by trained employees at shops that are certified to perform collision repairs on Volkswagen models.
- All services will follow strict, mandated repair procedures per Volkswagen standards.
- Wherever feasible, the facility will use Genuine Volkswagen Parts.
- Employees have access to exclusive Volkswagen technical tools and repair information.
- All vehicle warranties will be maintained.
What to do if you're in an accident.
Collisions happen. It’s that simple. Take a deep breath and try to stay calm. You can be sure Volkswagen will be there to help you get your vehicle repaired. But first, here’s what you need to do to ensure your safety and peace of mind if you're in an accident:
- Stop away from traffic in a well-lit place if possible.
- Call the police and request an ambulance if you need one.
- Gather your driver’s license, registration, and insurance info for the police, and file a report to speed up the insurance claims process.
- Exchange info with the other driver, including name, phone number, insurance company, policy number, driver’s license, and license plate numbers.
- If handy, use a camera phone or digital camera to take pictures of the damage.
- Call Volkswagen Roadside Assistance at (800) 411-6688 for NO-CHARGE towing of Volkswagen vehicles under the new or certified pre-owned vehicle warranty to a Volkswagen Certified Repair Facility near you.
- Notify your insurance company
Know Your Rights
Good to know. So you’re good to go.
It’s important to know your rights when dealing with car insurance companies. Remember, you’re allowed to take your vehicle to the repair facility of your choice. And Volkswagen makes that choice very easy with a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility near you.
- Don’t let the claim process be carried out exclusively by the insurance company.
- Insurance companies often recommend customers use one of their preferred repair facilities; however, insurance companies also allow you to take your vehicle to the repair facility of your choice.
- We recommend using Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facilities where repairs are made according to the strict standards and specifications of Volkswagen.
Get Back On The Road With Confidence
It's the best care available for a wounded VW. Call Volkswagen Roadside Assistance* at (800) 411-6688 for NO-CHARGE* towing of Volkswagen vehicles under the new or certified pre-owned vehicle warranty to Daku Auto Body Shop. *Distance limits may apply.
For all inquiries, we have two locations, You can call Gilboy VW at (610) 289-2165 ext 159 and ask for Rich from Daku’s Auto Body Shop. His office hours at Gilboy VW are Monday – Friday 8 am – 12 pm. Or you can call (610) 264-5507 Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm at Daku Auto Body. Or click here to visit their website www.DakuAutoBody.com